I thought about all my painting buddies as we drove through the hills just fifteen minutes north of Olhao. I really love the way they don't tear things down here they just see the beauty of it. Like the freshly painted door in an old crumbling building. I know they painted that door just for people like me to come and take a picture of it.
Oh my gosh....I'm catching up here on your blog and loving every minute. First of all I have to make something clear. No one is going to hold it against you and Ron that you spent your first mission as a couple in such a wonderful, beautiful, interesting, exciting place. Okay, with that said, I know that even wonderful, beautiful, interesting, exciting places still need the Lord's work to go forth and you two are perfect for the job!!! I do look forward to many more posts. And I think we need an email to the FHE group to read at the next FHE (at my house in May). If you're too busy, well, we do understand. We miss you guys but are so happy for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily.
ReplyDeleteLoved all the catch up posts! It looks like such a beautiful country. And I am already planning on sending some money for you to buy me a set of pottery!
ReplyDeleteI love the door! It is wonderful that those ruins are there to appreciate along with nature.
ReplyDelete